Tuesday 15 February 2011

I wear goggles

Two posts in one day!  Look at me go!

So I've been wrestling with this one for a little while now.  I wanted to clip the mp3 myself, which I finally figured out how to do, but then I discovered that Blogger doesn't actually let you post mp3 clips.  That also busts any great plans I had of posting new fiddle tunes here.  Oh well.

Therefore I've just decided to link to the YouTube video like everyone else does.  Click on this link and listen for just 30 seconds between 0:43 and 1:12.


I wear goggles when you are not here?




4 comments:

  1. Superb! I'm wearing goggles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Testing, testing, a few people have had trouble commenting... Here's what you do--click on "0 comments" or "2 comments" or whatever, then you get this Post a Comment box, then type whatever in it, then select "comment as" in the drop-down box beneath--if you aren't having a google profile anyway you can type in your name/url or select anonymous--then hit POST COMMENT, not preview.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet she means Beer Goggles. Maybe she's so sad that she drinks and then her goggles come on. If I was Macy Gray I'd probably drink all the time too, and you never know when something could poke your eye out. You can never be too cautious! It's a scary world out there, especially for someone like Macy Gray.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh God, Suz, that could be you.

    ReplyDelete